Thomas Reads


Okay, I am warning you, all of this mommy pride/excitement might give you a cavity, or make you nauseated.

Thomas and I sat down to do some more reading practice, and I pulled out the first Clifford phonics book in the series (I scored several years ago from a thrift store) and I started to point to the words one at a time, and mister smarty pants read the whole sentence.

So, I turned the page.  Beaming, he did it again.

So, I had to video him doing the whole book (of course I did!).



He gets really excited when I turn on the camera and of course starts making mistakes he didn't make when we just did it. But, oh, well, turn a camera on anyone and they are bound to get all mixed up. I will still take it.

His first book! He read his first book!

 We are so proud of you buddy!

2 Responses to "Thomas Reads"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel