Happy Birthday Gracie (again, and with more people :)

We did Gracie's family birthday celebration today, and Grandma & Grandpa drove up to wish granddaughter #2 (of 4) a Happy 10th Birthday.

If you are keeping track at home, this is Gracie's 3rd celebration of the year of her birth, and she has another one to go.

And, this is her 2nd cake (and she wants an ice palace from the movie Frozen for her friend party!). Personally, this one is my favorite, and not just because I made it. But, because it is pink and girly.


I was destined to be a mom of a girl.  There is too much cutesy in me not to have an avenue by which to display it.

The porcelain figurine on top was just too perfect.  I remember these at Hallmark stores when I was a little girl. I would have loved to have them all! Now, I am on a hunt to find the other years. I found this one at a Goodwill (and I cleaned it SUPER well!!) and now I hope to find all the years before.


Gracie waited to open all gifts until today, so she even got gifts from her father, brother and I as well. She is clearly very loved, and very spoiled! Thank you to all who sent her something to open, and to those of you who used this opportunity to help her raise the money needed to get Isabelle. She officially has not only enough to buy her, but some left over to buy her an accessory! She (and we!) are all so thankful to you for encouraging and supporting her on her birthday, and in her desire to earn her own doll. That doll will be super special to her forever because you all had a hand in giving it to her.



Thank you Grandma 
( the scrapbook picture wasn't awesome, but that you for that too!)


Thank you Grandpa!



Thank you , thank you, thank you Mamaw & Papaw!


Thank you Thomas!

1 Response to "Happy Birthday Gracie (again, and with more people :)"

  1. What a beautiful cake and birthday girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel