"Music" In The House

Gracie is super excited to show you what she got to bring home from school today.

Yep, that's a recorder.

Fourth and fifth grade students get to learn these (ahem) "instruments" in music class.


Apparently there will be a concert at the end of the year.

You know I can't wait.  Anyone want tickets? ;)

1 Response to ""Music" In The House"

  1. Oh wow, two years of the recorder? It was only a fourth grade thing at my school. Of course that meant I heard recorder mission and all the other songs in my sleep from January to June for SEVEN years!! Have fun with that. The music teacher (Paul Bakeman - he plays in a praise band at your church) from my school wrote all the music for the county music teachers! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel