Thursday Tea


Aunt Ruth (& Uncle George),

Thank you for the tea cup and saucer you sent me for my birthday! I love it! And, I couldn't wait to use it. So, mommy made my friends Clara, Mary Gray, Amanda and I a tea party snack for our usual Thursday afternoon play date. We had cucumber sandwiches that mommy learned to make after our first church tea party when I was 3.  And, she let us choose what flavor tea we wanted and we all got fancy tea cups, and I used my new one.  We also had pretzels and scoops of raspberry sherbert in fancy cups.

I love my tea cup, and I remember all my tea parties at church with you and mommy.

Miss you.

Love,
Gracie

2007



 
2008




2009

2 Responses to "Thursday Tea"

  1. Anonymous7:28 PM

    You were 3!?! I thought for sure you were 4, but time sure flies. . . I'm glad you liked your teacup and saucer. As soon as I saw it, I thought about you and thought I had to get that for you and your birthday was right around the corner. I'm glad you could share it with your friends and your mom, too. I love the picture. You're as pretty as ever. How does 10 feel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Gracie is the cutest little thing! I've thought about having a tea party birthday party for Emmy when she gets older.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel