Spring Break With Grandma

I am so bad about not blogging about visits to Lynchburg, and in these past few years I am really bad about taking pictures too!

But, the kids, as always had a great few days with Grandma and Grandpa and they did a lot. (we always do). This visit we did more at home than usual as the weather got wet and cold and it kind of rained on any plans. But life is never dull at Grandmas I can promise you that!

Monday: lunch and an impromptu playdate with a friend of mine from middle school!
Gracie LOVED playing big sister to a little sister (she is so put out she got a brother ;)


  




Tuesday: Yeah, I flaked (apparently) it rained and the kids and mom stayed at home and I did lots of errands.


Wednesday: At the mall.We skipped the bunny, but did ride the train


   

Thursday: lunch with Grandpa and goodbyes




 



1 Response to "Spring Break With Grandma"

  1. I'm glad you guys had a good week with Grandma and Grandpa despite the weather. We had horrible, cold weather (snow two of the days) for spring break the last week of March.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel