Counting Cars--Again

2014
 
So last summer we dumped all of Thomas' cars out and sorted and counted them on a whim. He wanted to play with his cars outside, and wanted me to play with him. Well, my idea of good car fun is sorting ;)

Well, I mentioned something about it last week, and now he has been dying to do it again.

Of course he would pick today with temperatures in the 90's, but I digress....

So, got any guesses?

Last year's count (August 2013) was 304.  This year was obviously more, but the funny thing is a few months ago I had to downsize his collection. They were spilling out all over the place. So, I filled a plastic Walmart bag and sent it to Grandma's house for him to play with there. I would say there were easily 50-100.

2013

But, today, after sorting here's the tally: 524!  That is a HUGE HotWheels/Matchbox car collection!!


1 Response to "Counting Cars--Again"

  1. Poor little boy! I don't think he has enough cars to play with! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel