9 Years

...of blogging.

Happy Blog Birthday to me :)

There aren't a great deal of things in my life beyond my family that I am overly proud of, but writing about my adventures as the mom of two precious gifts is one of them.

Over the years I have tarried from my writing for days and weeks, and I have taken spells where I write more than one entry a day.  But, on the whole I have a 9 year compilation of the ups and downs, the joys and concerns, the hard days and the joy-filled days. A "journal" that will surely be treasured by me when the kids are older and need me less and less in their lives, and when the kids have kids themselves and need a reminder that life does get better.

You can read out my first blog entry here. I couldn't possibly choose a favorite blog entry, but there are many gems in this space.

Blogger does have some interesting facts about my blog that kind of make me puff up:

I have had 54,295 page views

I have posted 2,812 entries

I have 18 followers

2,373 published comments

My most viewed stories of all time are: Gum Drop adventures from 2011, Happy Birthday Aunt Dawn

My most viewed stories this month: Just Keep Reading, Busch Gardens With Clara, Slurpee Day, Grandpa's Helper,

1 Response to "9 Years "

  1. Congrats on journaling Your story!
    Your kids will appreciate it.
    Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel