One Last (Chilly) Splash


It is the Friday before school starts.  Our last "normal" day at home just us 3.  Same for Grace.  So, she suggested finding the splash park here locally that everyone was raving about for a final play date with our boys this summer.

I didn't dress myself to get in the water, but apparently it was freezing. So, cold in fact Gracie would not go and play.

But, Thomas (and Bryce, and Chase & Emmy & Taylor) didn't let a little cold water ruin their fun.

Grace's sister in law brought her two kids to meet up with us as well, and those boys had a blast, and the girls stuck together like glue and had mildly wet fun as well.

This was such a super neat (and hidden!!) place for summer play! I bet they turn the water off after Labor Day, so we will have to remember this locale for next summer.

They even have a dry playground next to it for when you are tired of being wet, or you want to warm up before you splash.

Did I mention it was a park--so it was free!  You know I love free fun!

So, besides forgetting dry clothes for Thomas, and Gracie refusing to play because the water was too cold--it was an awesome last summer hurrah!

2 Responses to "One Last (Chilly) Splash"

  1. Katie5:39 PM

    You might want to check back-our splash pads stay open until October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Gracie! I HATE cold water! I'm glad Thomas had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel