School Day 3


Here's the long and short of it:

*Tuesday folders will now be Thursday folders--I got nothing on why.  But, Gracie will be a "Thursday Folder" helper.  Over the summer Mrs. Joyner, her 3rd grade teacher asked if Gracie and best friend Clara would like to be her folder helpers so she could see them once a week.  Well, of course the girls were thrilled at the idea.   I thought I had more time to let the teacher know, so you can imagine the "face" I got as Gracie announced Clara would be helping Mrs. Joyner and she and Shemiah would be h
elping Mrs. Tapper.  Gracie loves to help, and I am sure she will end up loving being a helper no matter where she is placed.

Waving Goodbye To Daddy
*Thomas, ate lunch from the cafeteria for the first time, apparently it was a HUGE hit, and he is disappointed that he is packing tomorrow.

*Mrs. Naff, the sweet teacher that she is had Thomas make a new hand print keepsake from the first day of school! Remember how I said everything got ruined with the water bottle spill?  Well, she took time with 22 kids to manage and helped him make me a new one!  Already liked her, just another bonus point for me!

*Gracie is excited to choose roller coaster pictures I took at Busch Gardens for her writing folder.

*Gracie got her first homework assignment, Thomas probably won't get any until next week.

*Thomas had library as his special, and the fire drill happened while he was in there. Since there was a warning that morning, I am guessing the teacher went over and over the procedure, and he seemed okay when talking about it.  He has had many panics about fire drills at preschool in the past, and while he loves fire trucks, fire in general is a HUGE fear of his. So glad he handled it so well.

1 Response to "School Day 3"

  1. Thomas, your cafeteria food must be much different than ours! I'm glad they are both loving school, and I hope you stay busy and don't miss them too much.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel