First Kindergarten Field Trip

Kindergarteners, I think, get the most fun field trips.  And, even though we went to the same place last year with our preschool, the pumpkin patch is a great fall destination.

I didn't ride the bus, but I ended up being a chaperone anyway for Thomas, Delaney, Jaiden, Brenden, and Elsa Mae.

There are 23 Kindergarteners, and 1 teacher, so I think she was very grateful to have as many parents there as she did.  Mrs. Naff's class had by far the most parents of the three Kindergarten classes that meet at Hanover Vegetable Farm this morning.

There was plenty to do, and after the kids got lessons in different kinds of pumpkins they got to watch pig races, plant a seed, walk through the corn maze, take a hay ride, pick out a pumpkin, have some lunch, see more animals, jump in a bounce house, crawl through corn kernels and race rubber ducks.

I would say the day was a major success!

As you can imagine, I took tons of photos, I won't bombard you with all 52 that I edited and liked (I took 131 ;), but I will share my favorites.


I am so blessed to get to go on these trips, and volunteer, and be apart of my kids school lives any time I want.  Truly, truly blessed.


1 Response to "First Kindergarten Field Trip"

  1. So glad you get to spend these fun days with your kids! I'll just have to take a personal day and go with J! And I will! Perfect attendance means nothing for me anyway. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel