Thomas' Turkey Feather

We have completed our second Kindergarten project. Okay, I did most of it, but I tried really hard to keep him interested. Come on--I even suggested an "auto shop" them for his Touch & Feel Turkey Feather!!!  Okay, after I remembered that he was a little boy, and he should have some most of the input in "his" project and I shushed the ideas of glitter and pom poms and stars.

Actually, it came out rather cool.

We used a toy jeep and dipped it in black paint to make tire marks. I found some electrical tape, old washers (from a failed craft project), a key that I have no idea what it goes to, and a toy tire that I couldn't fix.

We added some stickers to make it look a little fuller and enhance the theme, and he suck around for most of the project, but he liked the electrical tape so much he eventually wondered off to tape up a cardboard box that he was making into a parking garage for his "little cars" (that's his Hot Wheels/Matchboxes). 

So, he did a project all the way, it just was what he wanted to do.

Seriously though, he did a lot of this.  Far more than the little paper
person he was supposed to design.

1 Response to "Thomas' Turkey Feather"

  1. Cute! That is clearly a little boy's turkey feather!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel