Game Night


It started off as kind of a lazy day.  Daddy was cherishing his last full day of football and we picked up sandwich "fixin's" for lunch.  I started to catch up my blog (this makes blog post #27 today!!!!) and I was typing and typing and Thomas came in and reminded me that I should be playing with him.

Since Gracie didn't want to play with him, I agreed to stop blogging and play a game.

Well, that made Gracie suddenly want to play too.  And, Daddy decided to hang out with us as well.

4 games and a few hours later our family was laughing and full of joy.

The kids got several great games this Christmas holiday, and we love games in this house.

I think it is definitely time for a return of game night!

This Christmas Gracie got Olaf in Trouble (our new favorite), Frozen Uno and Apples to Apples Junior.  Thomas got Paw Patrol Adventure Game, Transformer's Rescuebots Memory & Paw Patrol playing cards.

I personally think you can never go wrong with games!  Spend some time with your family taking turns with cards or a game board this week!!  You'll be glad you did!

2 Responses to "Game Night"

  1. Candice6:15 PM

    Yay for family games! We love to sit and play games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have so many kid friendly games. We have a few, but my kids totally love your games better than ours!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel