Olaf In Trouble


While I am thanking Mamaw & Papaw for spoiling my kids, I have to thank them for this game. It has been a HUGE hit with the kids.  They both love it and can play together. This afternoon we played three rounds, and I think since Gracie got the game last week it has surely been played more than a dozen times. (I even saw daddy playing with the kids last night while I went to pick up dry cleaning and pizza)

This Frozen themed game is a simple twist on the Trouble game board, and is even easy enough for my Kindergartener to handle, and it keeps him entertained. He bores easily when he has to sit still for long periods of time, and this keeps him active and engaged.

We even took this game over to the Whitlock's  house and Bryce loved it too (and won!).

I don't work for Disney--but this game rocks.

And, watch out for Thomas, he is really good at it!  Today he won one round, Chewey won a round (played by Thomas of course), and I won one.

2 Responses to "Olaf In Trouble"

  1. I love to see children playing games! (real games not video games) I almost bought this for J, but she already plays regular Trouble that she has at Nana's house. Is it different enough? Should I get it or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see children playing games! (real games not video games) I almost bought this for J, but she already plays regular Trouble that she has at Nana's house. Is it different enough? Should I get it or not?

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel