Joining The Church


Eh, it only took us 4.5 years.

As you may know we were supposed to move to Virginia Beach this summer, but when our prayers were answered and we were allowed to stay, Garren I both knew that the first thing we needed to do was officially join the church.


I have done Bible School, taught Sunday School and am the coordinator for the MCEF Children's Closet--but we never actually joined the church officially.

It was partly having to stand in front of all those people, and partly my loyalty for Strasburg. I had been waiting to go "home," for all of these years, and I knew that wasn't going to happen, and I needed to rejoice with the people who were currently caring for and loving us.


So, we did.

And, yes, we so wore coordinating outfits!

 (Officially got to check off the  "member" box this morning)



1 Response to "Joining The Church"

  1. This church is blessed to have such a sweet, growing family as members!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel