Peach Pit Stop


I saw the signs on the way to go pick up the kids for a peach orchard and I knew I wanted to stop with them.

Now, I assumed it was a "pick your own," but what happens when we assume?

It didn't matter. The kids loved the one mile detour, and this place was too cute.


There was a tasting area so you could see which ones you liked the best. Of course my kids picked nectarines.  We are at a peach farm and they want nectarines. So, they got those, and we got real peaces for daddy.

But, we didn't leave before several photo opportunities and peach ice cream! It was delicious!


Yea for life's little detours.  (Okay, we have had tons of those this year, and very few have been good--but this one was :)

1 Response to "Peach Pit Stop"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel