Pictures From Grandma's

I let the kids spend the week with Grandma & Grandpa without me.

Yes, I let them go solo.

Yes, this is only the 4th time in her 11 year old life Gracie has been away from me overnight, and the 2nd time for Thomas.

Yes, I survived--and got a LOT done!

Gracie took her "phone" with her, and by "phone" I mean one of Garren's old ones and there is no phone service.  But, he figured out how she could email and text us as long as she was on wi-fi, so she was sure to send mommy some pictures of their week long adventures.  Blurry photos, but photos none the less.

Monday:
The kids were thrilled to show me that they can now jump in the deep end of Grandma's pool!

Thursday:
It was Miracle Treat Day at Dairy Queen and I suggest mom take them as we usually do it as a family to support Children's Miracle Networks. Well, the kids were excited to tell me they met some of the people in charge of the event!



Friday:
Day with cousin Mariah!


Saturday:
More goodies Grandma bought.  Lets just say that this wasn't all I packed in the car to take them home at the end of the week!




1 Response to "Pictures From Grandma's"

  1. You are brave! I could never be away from J for a week. I cry when she has a sleepover with my mom!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel