Tooth #6 Out For Thomas

Good grief he is losing them fast!

Maybe it isn't fast, but it seems like it.

#6 came out fairly drama-free. In fact, it was the lowest amount of drama with a tooth for Thomas. Now, don't get me wrong, he freaked when he saw the blood, but that tooth just fell out in his tissue that I handed him because he kept sticking his fingers in his mouth.

And, there is a bonus--this is the other tooth that had to come out soon or the dentist was going to have to pull it! Yea!

So win-win on the drama front for mommy & Thomas. Because, let me tell you, the idea of him having to have a tooth pulled freaked ME out!

-------------- 

You know me, I love a good chart. So, really, he lost his at about the same pace and the same age as she did.




1 Response to "Tooth #6 Out For Thomas"

  1. Gag gag...double gag. I shouldn't have logged on to your blog right before bed. I'll dream of loose teeth tonight. AND this reminded me that J is now FIVE meaning this is right around the corner. I will absolutely FREAK out.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel