Baby Goes To VBS


This mama left her 6 month old child for a total of 16+ hours this week!  As if you weren't surprised by Gracie's transformation in the past few weeks, knowing that I let other people care for my baby for several hours for five days might knock you loopy!  If you know me well, you know that I can count on one hand how many times I have left my children.  Although, I am getting better. Last summer I lost 2 WHOLE WEEKS of my children.  Those grandparents sure can nag the life out of a mama! ;)

Monday
I got a few pictures of Tobias, but I also go sent pictures this week from one of the FIVE people caring for him.  Yeah, 5 helpers and TWO infants. Do that math.  I think Tobias won over just about everyone he encountered.  I blog a lot about his firsts and such, but I don't think I have adequately shown just what a happy baby he is.  People ask me all the time "is he always this happy?" And, I can honestly answer "yes!"  He has a low tolerance of being in the car seat, and he still doesn't sleep through the night (and his hours of uninterrupted sleep continue to decrease!), but on the whole, he spends most of his day grinning and laughing and smiling!  If he is crying--there is something wrong with him.

But back to his VBS week, otherwise known as the first time his mommy left him for more than one hour.  (Grace gets the first baby sitter ever title, and I have left him in the nursery at church one other time for about 30 minutes. So, grand total, he has been out of my sight for maybe 2 hours)


Tuesday:





Thursday:
 

 Friday:

1 Response to "Baby Goes To VBS"

  1. Love your heart. I didn't even like for anyone to hold J, let alone 16 hours out of my sight. I suppose it changes by the third kid. It looks like he had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel