Gracie Is Born


***All Comments in the comments section are from congratulations emails we recieved following the announcement of Gracie's birth. ***

16 Responses to "Gracie Is Born"

  1. Anonymous9:53 PM

    Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:54 PM

    Barb & Garren,
    Congratulations!!!!I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:54 PM

    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so glad to hear that Mom and Gracie are doing well. I wish I could have caught the introduction last night on the webcam. I look forward to seeing pictures, and hopefully one day meeting Gracie. Again, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:55 PM

    B.J.,
    Gracie is sooooo cute. I can't wait to see her; I might have to plan a road trip. She was born on the best day of the year. My Birthday! CONGRATULATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:56 PM

    Barbara and Garren!
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Gracie-what a beautiful mom. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:56 PM

    Barbara & Garren,
    Congratulations! I recieved the pictures of Gracie; she is beautiful. Give little Gracie my love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:56 PM

    SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:57 PM

    Barbara, Gracie is adorable! I hope you are feeling better Barbara. Cheryl said you had an ear infection and been feeling pretty rough. I couldn't imagine ever having a baby, let alone being sick the first week of its life. You're in my prayers! I hope you recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:57 PM

    Hi Barbara & Garren,
    Thank you so much for the pictures!! After a MONDAY at work, they sure made my day! I could almost smell the baby lotion. Can't wait to hold her!! Gracie you are a beautiful baby! What a head of hair...WOW!! Can't wait to see you... soon I hope. Barbara, I hope you get to feeling better real soon. Hope you and Garren are able to get a little more sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:58 PM

    CONGRATS!!! How exciting for ya'll! I hope that all is well with mom and Gracie and I'll look forward to the pictures soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:58 PM

    Congratulations Barbara and Garren on your new baby girl. Thanks for the pictures. She is very pretty and looks very healthy. I am sure you will enjoy her very much. She will bring much happiness into your lives. Hope you are doing great.
    Take care and keep in touch,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:58 PM

    Hey, Here's a belated congratulations from Dean and I. I have been getting all your emails and have enjoyed the pictures greatly. She is adorable and I am sure she will be a blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:59 PM

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Your lives will never be the same (but in a good way!). Best of luck with everything and send pictures soon!!!!!
    Love to the Shipley family,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous9:59 PM

    CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous9:59 PM

    Congratulations! Your lives will never be the same. God has given you both a precious gift. Now what? Scary isn't it? Look to God for wisdom and may He bless you, Mom & Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous5:43 AM

    Jessica Teague said:
    Barbara and Garren,
    Steven and I didn't really know you that well when Gracie was born but when we first saw her she was just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel