Tour Gracie's Room

Curious about Gracie's nursery? I have put a few pictures on snapfish, so you can get a sneak peak. As you can tell she is a very blessed toddler! She has plenty of toys and things to learn and see and play and do. So, Grandma--please note that there isn't any more space!!! No more stuff!!! She has plenty!!!!

PS: I have updated the snapfish photos to include where I put the site words up for Gracie to learn. I am hoping that this will boost her reading ability even faster!

As I have touted before: laundry baskets were my answer to having a small apartment! Each laundry basket you see under Gracie's crib is full of toys. One is stuffies, one is pretend food and dishes, etc, the other is assorted small toys that used to be in the livingroom. I also use laundry baskets in her closet for blankets and large stuffed animals. Plus, the baskets are easy for her to slide out from under the crib and play!

Gracie also enjoys playing in her "barn." Her pretend oven and musical chair are in there, along with puppets. The sides of the bard are open and are great for puppet shows. This is the barn that I told you took 4 hours to sew and I had no idea it would look as good as it does (especially since I was just using my imagination as a pattern!!!).

In the crib are her favorite things: Clifford of course, on the end right to left: "Bunny" (that was my bunny from when I was born), "Nutch" (Garren's childhood lovey), and "Lamby" (Gracie's baby lovey).

I hope you enjoy the tour.

Gracie's room

1 Response to "Tour Gracie's Room"

  1. Anonymous9:43 PM

    It is a proven fact that grandchildren can never have "too much stuff". Just ask any grandparent! Besides, giving "stuff" is just "payback". Remember your room??

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel