Life's Not Fair!


Gracie's view of the day.

This morning mommy went to the gym, but it seemed like she was gone forever! I screamed, and screamed for 15 minutes, but she didn't come back when I wanted her to.

I didn't want to take a nap today, but mommy made me anyway. I fussed and kicked, but she still made me lay still. She didn't win, my eyes just fell shut.

After nap, mommy put my binki up. I wanted my binki sooo bad, and I screamed for 5 minutes and pulled on the refrigerator, but mommy wouldn't give me my binki back. I went in to my room to pout, and I wanted to stay angry, but my blocks made me play.

Mommy gave me a bath this afternoon, and I wanted to stay in the tub. It had only been 20 minutes and I wasn't that pruny! I kicked and screamed while she got me dressed, but she didn't put me back in the water. I was going to stay mad longer but mommy cheated and rubbed lotion on my tickle spot under my chin! I wanted to stay mad!

Tonight we got to go shopping for groceries, I wanted to run around the neat store, but Daddy wouldn't let me. I had to sit in the cart, and when Daddy let me down while Mommy put the groceries on the moving table, I got in trouble for running on the shiny floor. I whimpered and fussed when Daddy put me in the cart again, because he wouldn't let me run. I wanted to hear my shoes as they flop on the floor!

At dinner, mommy and daddy tricked me and said broccoli was little trees. So I tried it and liked it, but I know that I am probably not supposed to like it. Then, mommy took a picture. She said she would show me the picture when I am 6 to prove that I did try it and like it!

During books and milk, I wanted juice--not milk! I screamed "JUICY! JUICY!" Mommy brought me the juice, but told me I wasn't aloud to scream for things I wanted. But, I like to scream!

Tonight, I didn't want to go to bed, but I decided that it wasn't worth fussing over. All the fussing I did today wore me out, and so I just laid down and rested. And, that's not fair, I wanted to stay up real late!

1 Response to "Life's Not Fair!"

  1. Anonymous7:48 AM

    Wow, it sounds like you had a really rough day handling Mommy and Daddy yesterday. Maybe today they will cooperate better. Good luck! Don't forget, you can always call Grandpa and Grandma.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel