We Need A Play Room

It's no secret that this family is ready for a bigger place. Garren and I want so much to give Gracie a yard and space to move around in, plus we don't make it a secret about wanting to expand our family either.

This apartment has been home for more than 4 years, but the walls are starting to move in, and we need something bigger.

I have decided that this will be out last year in this apartment. It is my biggest goal to find a bigger space by next April. So I would appreciate any prayers, because that will be a difficult task. We are a one income family and a mortgage and higher bills will make our budget squeak.

I thought I would share some new pictures of Gracie's room and you can see that she needs a bigger room and a play room. I know that most of this is my fault. She is so blessed with toys, but I can't pass up bargains. 95% of everything you see in this room was either a hand-me-down or thrift/yard sale purchased. But we don't care, there are so many fun things she has to play with and be creative with.

I really hope that our prayers will be answered and that we can find our own place soon. We have worked and waited for a long time, and I hope that we will be rewarded with our patience.

1 Response to "We Need A Play Room"

  1. Anonymous6:39 PM

    You deserve it! You both have worked very hard to get where you are. Although, normally people who work and do things for themselves seem to struggle the most! Trust me! Maybe the Fletcher in Garren will help him scout out a really good deal. It sure has never helped me though.
    Even when times may get tough, we can hold out heads high in knowing that we indeed are NOT bums and that we have worked honestly to get where we are in life.

    Gracie NEEDS a schnauzer!!!!! Good luck in the house hunting!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel