Sailor Cute

This morning I had so many people stopping to tell me how cute Gracie was, I lost count after 10 or so. But, she was adorable this morning, so I can't blame them! :)

Gracie and I went to the Mozingo's church this morning to surprise them. Tom was preaching this morning, and I wanted to hear him. Colette was so surprised to see us, I think it made her morning. Gracie was dressed very patriotic in her white sailor dress and white hat.

We listened to Mr. Tom and gave hugs and then I thought I would treat Gracie to breakfast. I took her to Cracker Barrel and we had strawberry pancakes and eggs and sausage. This was quite a morning for her and she felt so special. After about the 4th couple to walk up to our table, Gracie whispered "momma, everyone thinks I am pretty today." And she was.

1 Response to "Sailor Cute"

  1. Anonymous6:33 PM

    Yes, Gracie, no question about it! You look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel