When I Was A Baby...

Gracie is really obsessed with what life was like when she was a baby. Well, that and Shoney's--thanks a lot Grandma & Grandpa.

It is probably a combination of things, like giving up gi-gi and getting a new bed along with Emma and all the things she does and is learning to do.

Everyday the question gets asked again, "momma when I was a baby, what did I dude?' (I love "dude!!!" (do)) We talk about things like drinking from a bottle, and wearing diapers, and eating baby food. That usually appeases her. Then, we compare Emma who is a baby to Gracie who is a big girl.

That's not usually the end of the discussion though, she goes on to point out that she doesn't need diapers anymore when I change Emma. She reminds me that she drank milky when she was a baby too whenever I feed Emma. She always has to know the flavors of the baby food I give Emma.

She is very smart, and she is starting to figure out the differences in people. (She has mastered boy and girl by the way.) I am so proud. I also think she may need to be reminded that she is mommy's girl and that mommy did all the things she does for Emma; for her.

I am hoping this little slide show will help, plus all you can get a little blast from the past as well.

If you have a few moments write Gracie a note in the comments section about something you remember she did when she was a baby. She will love to hear from others that they saw her when she was little too! (Gracie loves hearing the comments!)

3 Responses to "When I Was A Baby..."

  1. Gracie when you were a baby mommy held you all the time and gave you lots and lots of kisses. Mommy also held your bottle so you could drink your milk and changed your diapers, and gave you a bath in your baby tub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:28 PM

    Gracie,
    Elliott and I didn't get to see you much when you were a baby. I think we saw you for the first time when you were about four months old at your mamaw and papaws house. I remember holding you, but not for very long. You were the popular one of the evening. Everyone wanted to get their hands on you! You were such a beautiful baby. Even Elliott said you were just so pretty, and he's not really big on babies at all! Lucie didn't see you for the first time until you were 15 months old. You both were a little scared of each other at first, but it didn't take you long to become friends. Even though we didn't get to see you very much, we got to ooooh and aahhh over lots of pictures of you! You were a precious baby, and now you are a precious and beautiful big girl! Elliott and I will make you a nice big girl bed when you come to Tennessee next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you were a baby, Daddy would play "upsies and downsies" with you all the time! You would cackle and laugh when your bottom plonked back down on to the bed or my lap!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel