Gracie's Grasshopper


It was sprinkling slightly this morning, but I just had to snap a picture of her next to the school's window display.

On Thursday they painted their grasshoppers for the window, and I saw on Sunday that Ms. Stephanie had hung them up.

I had Gracie pose quickly for this picture before we went in.

You can click the picture to make it bigger. Her grasshopper is the 2nd from the bottom in the bottom middle window pane. It says "Grace," Ms. Christine seems to call her that instead of Gracie.

More... (for Mamaw)

Gracie told me that today they had goldfish for snack, they sang their Grasshopper Green song (which she won't sing for me, that's all I know about the song is that it is about Grasshopper Green being her preschool), and they painted cookies. These teachers are so neat, they send home a calendar of what they are working on each day/week. So, I can kind of fill in the blanks. The cookies are teaching shapes. Other than that she told me she played. She couldn't remember the story today. (She later told me it was Corduroy)

Oh, and I went down to the Parks and Rec department this morning while she was in class and signed her up for Tumble Tots, a 4-week gymnastics class for 3 &4 year olds. She is so excited and keeps asking when does she get to go. It starts next Wednesday and it is 45 minutes once a week (wed evenings). So, something else to look forward to!

2 Responses to "Gracie's Grasshopper"

  1. Anonymous6:37 PM

    Very cute grasshopper Gracie. I like your dress! Mommy should make you a dress with a Lucie doggie on it! I know she can sew up a Lucie dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:21 PM

    Gracie, you did a great job making a grasshopper. It is beautiful. I am so glad you have fun at school. I think Tumble Tots will be lots of fun too. I'm sure you and Mama will have a great time at the beach.You will need to tell Grandpa and Grandma all about it when you get home. Grandpa and Grandma love you very much! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel