Birthday Anticipation

Gracie is in full birthday-excitement mode these days. Though she has no concept of time, she realizes that she will turn four soon. It could be that so many classmates are having birthdays, or because to curb her Christmas greed, we told her that maybe she could request a few things for her birthday. Either way, she is super ready. Here are a few of the things she chattered about for the most of the morning:

"Are you going to use that to make my pony cake?" (pointing to the new Wilton castle cake set on the table

"Are you going to make it when I am sleeping?" (the cake)

"Do you know how to make it right?" (the cake)

"My birthday is tomorrow." No, Gracie, you have more than a month. "Yeah, in two weeks!" No, Gracie it is more like 6 weeks. "Yeah, that's right."

She is too cute. I am glad she is excited about turning four. I find myself unable to think about her ending another year, and me so close to the big 3-0.

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

1 Response to "Birthday Anticipation"

  1. Anonymous9:16 PM

    Well, Gracie, you can put this excitement into Daddy's birthday tomorrow!! You can celebrate his special day all day long tomorrow. I'm sure that you and mommy are making him very special cake. I suppose that Daddy won't want castle cake. You can start a birthday countdown! Tell Daddy that Elliott and I said Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel