Looking For Autumn


Gracie and her friends went looking for signs of fall today, and I got to see them out and about and snap a picture.

Gracie's preschool class went on a walk just before time to go for the day. Luckily I, along with a few other parents were there waiting early, and I asked if I could snap a picture of them coming back from their walk.

You can tell the kids love to get outside, and Gracie was right; they do hold on to a shape rope!

I asked if they saw signs of fall, and she said "not yet." They were specifically looking to see if the leaves have changed. I told Gracie we haven't gotten enough rain for that yet.

Snack today was crackers and grape juice. They made leaves and decorated them with some sort of paint spray. She seemed especially proud of this. The teacher called them up one by one to "spray" their leaves. Gracie said they used 3 colors: red, orange and gold. I can' wait to see her craft.

Gracie looked very fall in her handmade dress by Grandma and Lou today. She even had a fall leaf bow to match. Although, I am starting to notice that her dresses from last year are getting pretty snug! Not that I don't have tons more of course :)

1 Response to "Looking For Autumn"

  1. Anonymous5:07 PM

    The weather has been so nice here the last few days. I love fall!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel