Good Morning Fall

Gracie and I got to watch the best show this morning as we got her dressed and ready for preschool.

I looked up and out our glass deck doors to see this floating colorful hot air balloon sailing smoothly across the changing treat tops.

I don't let Gracie watch TV in the mornings as it distracts her even more and it takes forever to get her out the door, but this morning, Gracie and I marveled at the picture outside.

When I opened the door to snap the picture, I realized just how cold it was out there. Late fall has set in and I decided to pull out that beautiful dress coat I found (at a thrift store for $5!! What a steal!!).

I am glad I did, because by the time we reached the parking lot I noticed I would have to scrape two layers of heavy frost off my car.

But, Gracie is warm inside her classroom and I am warm in the house. Have I mentioned I love this time of year?! :)

2 Responses to "Good Morning Fall"

  1. Anonymous11:23 AM

    Gracie, I'm so glad you got to wear your beautiful coat this morning. And WOW! I'm glad you finally got to see a hot air balloon! Enjoy your day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:11 PM

    What a great way to start your morning, Gracie! How pretty. I love your pretty coat too.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel