Cheerleaders

Gracie and I are in Lynchburg. We got here around 3:20, which worked out well since Mariah was cheering for LCA's JV Girl's Basketball this afternoon.

Mom had told me that if we got in in time that Gracie might like to go and watch Mariah cheer. Gracie of course loved the idea, and I found the Washington Nationals cheer leading outfit that daddy had gotten for her, and dressed her up before we piled in the car to leave Strasburg.

(Gracie has an adorable UT cheer leading outfit from Mamaw & Papaw, but since the Nationals and LCA have the same colors, I thought it was more approproate.)

So while I uloaded the car, Grandma and Gracie headed to the ball game. Uncle Brian and Aunt Dawn also go to go, so it was a family affair.

Mom took some great pictures, and I wanted to show you this one of how proud my little cheer leader is with her big cous-it Mariah, whom she idolizes.

I am feel better, and I plan to be completely over all of this yuck by Saturday (I am not contagious by the way, just kind of miserable, although much less miserable than a few days ago). We are in town to celebrate and have a Big Sister Party for Gracie. She is very excited about the party, and of course loves the idea of another long weekend with Grandma and Grandpa.

Things worked out well since I had a Dr.'s appointment today and she doesn't have school tomorrow. Plus, we better enjoy our trip while we can--I am thinking this will be the last one for a long while (18 days to go)!

I will do my best to blog while I am here--but you know Grandma, she packs in so many things I barely have time to breathe ;)

1 Response to "Cheerleaders"

  1. Anonymous8:07 PM

    You are an adorable cheerleader! Have fun at Grandma's house!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel