One More Day!

An excited Gracie got to take the number 2 diaper off the Baby Countdown calendar tonight before she crawled into bed.

Tonight we strayed from story of the day, and read this very neat book that she got at her Big Sister party from Timbre. It is a guide to being a big brother or sister, and I have to say it is the best guide for little kids I have ever seen.

While reading the story Daddy and I talked over the points that the book makes with Gracie. She hasn't given off any mixed signals about how she feels about the baby, she has always been excited, but as we went through the book she did admit she is a little nervous about things changing. But, when we got to the end of the book she seemed somehow more calm, and even more excited about being a big sister. A huge thank you to Timbre and Ameka for finding this great book--I will recommend it to anyone adding to the family!

So, one more day as a family of 3. Tomorrow we will go to church, then Gracie has a birthday party, and then Grandma and Grandpa will be here. I will attempt to go over everything, and they will attempt to pretend they are listening. And then they will take our first, and very precious child, to the hotel with them so mommy and daddy can get some sleep. 5:30 am comes very early Monday morning, and we have a 30 minute drive to Winchester!

**And as you can see Gracie loves the princess pajamas Amy and her family also gave her for the Big Sister party. She has worn them for the past 3 nights, I hope I can hide them and get them washed soon! ***

1 Response to "One More Day!"

  1. Anonymous5:48 PM

    I just wanted to drop by and say good luck tomorrow and that you'll all be in my prayers. I can't wait to see you all again and meet my newest niece or nephew.

    -Luke

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel