Back On Line


I am back at the computer, and surprisingly I have 3 in bed and have a few minutes to edit pictures and blog. Not that I would have had time, but in the move, my computer was out of service for several days.

This week Mamaw & Papaw visited and helped move the rest of our things in the new house. When I get everything organized and looking good I will take some pictures and share. We are pretty proud of the new space, and I am super happy that I never have to save quarters again! Garren's parents generously gave us their old washer and drier which is a Godsend. I have done so many loads it isn't funny.

This house is much bigger than the small apartment and we are having to make adjustments. Plus not everything has been put away and things are in different places, so it takes awhile to find things.

But there are lots of bonuses! I get to have a flag pole. Dumb huh?! I always wanted to have those decorative flags that hung outside the house. Back in my day only the rich fancy families had those. So, when my dad put in a holder and mom gave me her flag collection I was soaring. Garren has perks too. He got to grill out today after church. His parents also gave us their old grill, and we feasted on grilled chicken sandwiches and hot dogs.

As for Gracie, we hung pictures in her room this afternoon and her space is really coming together. And, it is very pink of course. She also has the benefit of a play room. Once I get that finished it will be a great space for play, crafts, school work, and so much more.

Thomas' room isn't done, and really not even started, but I have some time. His crib is in there, but since he still sleeps with us it hasn't gotten much use. Although, I have gotten him to sleep in there for the first 4 hours at night, two nights in a row!

Life is getting a little more settled and we can't wait to share more with you soon.

2 Responses to "Back On Line"

  1. Grandma7:50 AM

    Thank you so much for the update. Gracie, I have missed you sooo much! I always look forward to reading all about you and Thomas, and about your day. Tell me about your field trip to visit kindergarten today. Did they have crayons? How about scissors? Any toys? I expect it will be fun. I can hardly wait to hear from you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the bigger space! I always felt better when my walls werent closing in on me! good luck getting everything unpakced and settled... it is so hard with little ones... get some sleep somewhere in there.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel