Happy Anniversary Candice & Elliott

We are so excited for you as you celebrate 7 years together. And, here is a look back at your wedding--through Gracie's eyes! :)


3 Responses to "Happy Anniversary Candice & Elliott"

  1. Grandma10:06 AM

    Happy Anniversary Candice & Elliott! I'm so glad Lucy could be present at this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice6:04 PM

    Thanks Grandma!

    I commented on this on Facebook when Barbara posted it.

    Gracie did a great job as my wedding director, don't you think? I literally wanted to scream at my own wedding because my bridal book attendant turned the lights out before I even went down the aisle! She was supposed to turn them out as my dad sat down after "giving me away." Uggh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candice6:05 PM

    Oh yes, our little schnauzer was very well behaved during the wedding! I'm not sure how in the world Gracie got her to stay still that long!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel