He's Mobile!

Just as I am having to watch my first born leave the nest...now I am having to watch my not-quite-7-month old get along fine without me as well.

Well, it's not that dramatic, and he isn't technically crawling--but he can get to anywhere, and any THING he wants.

He doesn't use his hands, but scoots along with his legs and belly. It's kind of like a seal getting around out of water. But, don't turn your back because he is quicker than you think.

I fear that since he can get around with out much trouble this will delay him using his hands and actually crawling, but I am sure he will figure it out eventually.

I looked back and Gracie crawled when she was 7 months and 5 days. He is a few days shy of 7 months, so they seem to be about the same in this milestone.

And, if getting nearly crawling weren't enough--he has decided he wants his own cup. I had been having trouble getting him to take his bottle ever since we started him on solid foods. So, today in a fit of "well fine--if you don't want your bottle you can have a cup." Well, that made him happy. So, I guess it is off to the store to get those sippy cups with the two side handles.

What is it with my kids and them growing up so fast!!! This kiddo better slow down, I can't handle another Kindergartner yet.

1 Response to "He's Mobile!"

  1. Candice6:21 PM

    Ha ha! This mobile Thomas will keep you so busy and help keep your mind off of worrying about Gracie all day.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel