Calendar Helper


My kindergartner got to be "calendar helper" this week in her classroom!

It is special things like this that I hate that I miss while I am at home and she is at school. But, luckily for me Gracie has an amazing teacher who sent me some pictures that made my week!!

As you can see, my little shy violet isn't quiet so shy any more. I just beamed with pride when I saw these pictures of her standing at the head of the classroom leading her friends for the morning routine.

What a big girl she is. And, as if I wasn't proud enough! :)


(you've gotta love the hand on the hip! )

1 Response to "Calendar Helper"

  1. She always looks so put together and comfortable and yes, the hand on the hip made the picture!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel