Princesses On Ice


Christmas came early for Gracie this year. You would have thought that she had won the lottery! And, if you haven't heard her talk about her experience--well, you will!

Mommy found out that Disney On Ice was coming to Richmond, and as luck would have it--it was the Princess Classics show.

I have never taken Gracie to a show--not like this anyway. We have been to high school plays, and such--but never anything of "concert quality."

Of course, mommy doesn't often do these sort of things herself.

I am attempting to describe our experience, but I guess the best way to put it was "Gracie was over the moon" throughout the entire show.

The ice skaters were very talented and they did more than dress up and skate. They did lifts and jumps and twirls and spins and oh so much more.

It was very enjoyable to watch.

I took tons of pictures, and several videos and wasn't sure how any of them would turn out. Garren's old camera that I had been using since mine died at the beach back in September died on me earlier this week, so I dug and dug and found the camera that lost it's flash several years back.

I was amazed that the pictures were decent, and the videos were awesome! Of course now I wish I had done more videos. But, oh well.

Mommy and Gracie had such a good time that I have promised her we would go the next time they are in Richmond.

And, being as cheap as I was. We both went and got decent seats for $30 total!

A very fun mommy & daughter evening, and if you want to know anything at all about this night, you just call Gracie and set aside about and hour to hear EVERY detail!

Here is one of the many videos I took, so you can get a glimpse at the fun we had!


1 Response to "Princesses On Ice"

  1. Aunt Ruth9:57 PM

    Totally action-packed, "bling" all over the place, talented skaters, perfect entertainment. I can see how this would be well-liked by just about any young lady and her mother. I have fond memories of the Ice Capades when I was probably her age. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel