Well Wishes


I want to thank the many of you who wished Gracie well as she recovers from the flu.

I decided to use your get well wishes to perk her up a little. She is sad about missing school, and the possibility of missing her Valentine's party, and she hates being couped up in her room.

So, I found some Get Well cards online and printed them off. I sent her a "feel better Popsicle" from everyone who was so sweet to think of her yesterday.

She LOVED the surprise inside the freezer. I let her out of her room for a moment to choose her flavor Popsicle and she smiled for the first time in days.

Thank you so much to all of you who care so much about my little girl...and my children in general!

2 Responses to "Well Wishes"

  1. Candice6:39 PM

    I hope she feels better really soon! Glad we could cheer her up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma2:02 PM

    Gracie, Grandpa and I hope you feel much better soon. We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel