My 2,000th Post

This month is my blog-a-versary....yep, I made that up...but I have been blogging now for 6 years! Wow!

And not only that, many of you have been reading my excitement, my disappointment, my anxiety, pride, enthusiasm, and complaints...not to mention my misspellings 2,000 times now.

This post is officially my 2,000th!

Wow--I am a blabber mouth--or blabber fingers? But, hey, you've been listening/reading, so I guess that makes you nosy too huh? :)

Curious about what got it all started? Well, my friend Shannon was pregnant with her first child (Luke) and she started a blog and emailed all of us to tell us about it and how we could follow along with her pregnancy. As soon as I saw it--I wanted one! Garren rolled his eyes at the idea--but look at me now! I had to have a place to show of my Gracie! Well, I wanted to show her off, but I also instantly knew it was a great way to share my daughter and our adventures with family and friends all across the globe. Sometimes, technology is awesome!

Wanna read (or re-read) my first post? You can see it here: My first blog post, July 2005

So, Happy Blog-a-versary to me!

1 Response to "My 2,000th Post"

  1. Grandma3:45 PM

    Thank you (again) for the blog. Dad and I have enjoyed reading about (and seeing pictures of) the lives of Gracie and Thomas. It has been a (very) little bit easier for them to live so far away.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel