2nd Grade Introductions

Gracie has a new classroom...and a new teacher...and new classmates...and a new backpack...and...well, you get the idea. And, she is super excited about Second Grade!

Gracie has been counting down the days until school starts since, um, the last day of school!

Her new teacher, Mrs. Hayden, seems very nice. She is a new teacher at MES, but not new to teaching. She seems happy and perky, so I think she will do well--at least for me. I seem to do better with the excited ones. I like that they are excited about teaching my child. We will get along just fine.

Since this is a returning year for Gracie most things were typed up and we just had to check everything--which was nice! So, I got to bypass the mountain of forms. Gracie put her supplies where they belonged and we said our goodbyes, and went to say a brief hello to Miss. Anderson. The were both excited to see each other and Gracie gave her big hugs before we left.

It seems like a good start to the year. Here's hoping!

1 Response to "2nd Grade Introductions"

  1. Candice11:41 AM

    Gracie, I hope you have a wonderful school year!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel