Christmas Eve 2011

I didn't get a family photo, I couldn't even get the kids to stand together for a picture either. Well, I tried, and Thomas is the stinker--but you probably already guessed that.

Despite my lack of photos, we did have a nice Christmas Eve.

We went to services at 4pm. That one was specifically for families, and it was packed! Plus, there were so many kids, and they geared it more for the younger crowd. They played a home-made movie about the pieces of the Nativity and all of the bulletins had a coloring page on the front and they gave everyone crayons.

For the adults there was plenty of traditional. We sang the carols and took communion. It really was a good mix.

Speaking of...Gracie took her first communion! (I will blog about that separately!!)

We hope all of you had special evenings with your families this Christmas Eve. This day has always been my favorite of the whole holiday season.

And...we hope you had a yummy meal together--we did--we got Chinese!

1 Response to "Christmas Eve 2011"

  1. Candice11:11 PM

    I'm so glad you all had a lovely evening. It was just a normal evening of sitting around here watching tv for us. End rant.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel