The Visiting Monster

There is a monster in our house. I don't know why he came to visit us, and to be honest I am not sure why he is staying.

I wouldn't feel welcome in a home where I was greeted with ear bursting screams every time a cute three and a half year old saw me.

Now, I am not sure how many eyes he has, or the color of his hair. Every time I come running to the rescue, that sneaky monster goes back into hiding.

He seems to prefer Thomas' room, although I have no idea why--maybe its the toys?

Anyway, I have decided if he is going to live here and cause such chaos, he better start helping with rent!!And, he could at least help with the laundry...

1 Response to "The Visiting Monster"

  1. Thomas needs one of the monster balls from Hallmark to scare this mysterious monster away!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel