Peeks at School

I already mentioned my excitement when I found out Gracie's class this year has a blog, but I had no idea how often the teacher would update or share information.  Well, I was thrilled to see that she had blogged about the first two days already!

You teachers (wherever you are out there), have no idea what little snippets like this are worth to us moms and dads. Maybe some more than others, but all of  us are separated from our children and their lives for 8 hours a day no knowing how they are doing, what they are doing, if they are having fun, if they are succeeding, blending in, making friends, eating well, playing...  So, we covet the little things like pictures, emails, updates, anything that lets us know that we have left them in good hands.

You know it is really tricky to be a helicopter mom when your child is more than a few feet away from you! ;)

Gracie had already told me that she had a great first day, and day #2 was pretty awesome too. She only "complained" (and I use that word loosely) about team work projects on both days and how her team (both days) was the only team not to have a finished project. I can deduce that there were too many "A" personalities in the group.  Too many queen bees not enough worker bees. :)  She will figure it out. They all will. 

The teacher told a little more info and added pictures.  Gracie's big 'ole cast made the blog cut too!  It was pretty neat.

I liked this teacher from the get-go, and it seems like she and I think a lot a like. I think this will be the beginning of a beautiful parent-teacher year! (Last year was too by the way, I adored Mrs. Joyner!)

You can see more on Mrs. Mullenaux's classroom blog here.

1 Response to "Peeks at School"

  1. Love that she has a blog and that the kids get to make their own!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel