Race Track With Bryce

For many races now, mommy and Thomas have adventured over to the Richmond International Speedway for fun morning with nothing but all things race car.

You may remember a few years back when I first went on a "whim," and now we have to go twice a year!

I love taking him and seeing how excited he gets. It is such fun.  And this year he got to share all the excitement with his friend Bryce!


We invited Bryce for this race back in April when we shared some of the free goodies we got, and I know that both boys were getting excited about cars this time around.

I surprised Thomas by picking him up from preschool in the passenger seat of Bryce's car! Those boys were grinning so hard, I wish I had my camera! I had parked my car in the parking lot, and we found away to squeeze car seats three-wide and made the trek to the track.

While we had a great deal of fun, the pictures say far more than I could.

Thank you for going with us Bryce--we hope you had a blast!






1 Response to "Race Track With Bryce"

  1. Bryce had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us and thanks for the pictures! I finally got around to posting them last night!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel