Thomas' First Homework

Preschool is hard-core here at Kitty's Kids! ;)

Thomas came home Monday with a "homework folder" with work to be completed and returned by Friday.

Now, as you know, Thomas will not do school work with me regardless of how much I beg coax.  So, I wasn't sure how well this was going to go.  I figured the fact that Ms. Tammy asked him to do it would help. And, I waited for Gracie to have homework this week to double my chances!

Well, sheet one went well--once I got him to sit and hold the pencil and actually do it.

Sheet 2 did not go as smoothly, I should have stopped after 1 sheet (there are only 2), but I was afraid I wouldn't get a second shot!  So, we saved the lowercase "a" for tomorrow.

Hopefully as the weeks go on it will be less and less of a challenge to get him to do it.

Yeah, I know.  Laugh. Its okay.


2 Responses to "Thomas' First Homework"

  1. Bryce didn't finish his in one sitting either. We sat down today and he did about half of each. Then his hand was tired....blah, blah, blah!! We'll finish it on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dread the days of homework! I don't give much to my fourth graders because I know how precious their time is with their families outside of school.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel