Happy Heart Day


 It is my favorite holiday of the whole year. Always has been, always will.  And I attempted to make the best of it despite that yucky white stuff outside.

* Pink heart pancakes for breakfast (CHECK)

* Love note on daddy's sandwich since he had to go back to the office (CHECK)

* Trip to the Goodwill because I love it (CHECK)

* Found goodies for each kid at Goodwill (DOUBLE CHECK!)

* Craft store trip because it was my turn to get a treat (CHECK)

* Ice cream tubs from Kroger (CHECK)


* Kids in adorable picture poses (CHECK)

* Cutesy foot print art idea! (CHECK!)

* Surprise gifts and cards for kids and husband (CHECK)

* Bake heart cake for desert (CHECK)

* Heart patterned sewn and tie ready for Sunday church (CHECK)


Happy Valentine's Day from our family to yours!

2 Responses to "Happy Heart Day"

  1. Such fun and creative things to make it such a special day. The Valentine's I remember most as a kid was third grade when I got a trapper keeper. Haha! Oh the things we remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! Isn't Valentine's Day more fun with kids though? I just love it! Forget the mushy romantic stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel