Soaking Up The Warm


We are getting a winter break. A break from the snow and the terribly cold temperatures. A break from Jack Frost and his icy games.

It won't last long. It is February after all.  But, this mama is going to soak it up!


And, Grace is on board with me. She may like the snow slightly more than me--but not by much. (Probably because she has trendy cute snow clothes ;)  So, when she asked if we wanted to do a picnic and play date at the park after school I was completely on board!

Now, the wind was still very cold, but when it died down and the sun came out. Oh, I felt like one of those lazy cats you see in the sunshine.  I was loving every minute!


Now, usually my camera does pretty well outdoors, so I don't know if the camera was having an off-day, or it was user error, but I didn't get many good shots. Once again most of them came out blurry (reason #44 to get a camera like Grace has!!).  But, the afternoon was fun with Thomas and Bryce and Addison and Emmy, and that is really all that mattered. That and the sunshine!








2 Responses to "Soaking Up The Warm"

  1. We had such a great afternoon with you guys! I can't wait until we can do this EVERY week. Bring on spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love snow, I still love a warm winter day!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel