Collecting Change

Thomas has been collecting change for the past few weeks as a part of his Wednesday night kids church group with Bryce.  They combined their money and got to ride to Target to buy diapers for a specific charity.

When I dropped Thomas off at Bryce's church tonight, I got a picture of his proudly holding his collecting can. Once inside we saw that all the kids were counting their money.  It looked like their was a shortage of those who can do math, so I stuck around and helped him count it up.  And, this sweet little girl counted all his pennies.  She did good too--she went to 104!


Thomas in all collected $5.04, which isn't bad for a bunch of coins.

And, while that was neat, all he cared about was getting to ride that church bus again.  He gets so excited at even the thought of riding.

I left, and thought about going to Target to watch them, and realized that might cross a "creepy mommy with attachment issues" line.  So, I went home.


I went back to find a very happy (and hot) little boy, and as I waited to get his car seat off the bus, I watched as 10 boxes of diapers came off, and whole bag of wipes containers.  Looks like those kids did very well!

Good job guys!

1 Response to "Collecting Change"

  1. I've heard they get to take the church bus to Sweet Frog on the last day. Peggy is a brave woman. I would totally get some tubs of ice cream and toppings and save my sanity, rather than take the kids there!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel