Gracie's First Sleepover


Okay, it was MY idea, but I had planned to host the first sleepover--not have the idea and force it on another mom.

Okay, I didn't force it--Becky was more than willing to jump on the "first sleepover" grenade, in fact she insisted.

I have promised to take the next one, so Clara has a chance to stay at our house.

I did ask for pictures, as this is in fact Gracie's FIRST sleepover (it is Clara's too, even though it is at her house), and Becky was kind enough to send me several.

The girls are having a blast sharing their day and night together, and both of us moms are hoping they get enough sleep to make it through tomorrow's Bible School schedule!





1 Response to "Gracie's First Sleepover"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel