25 Days Left

It is crunch time, and I am starting to feel the "weepy" a'comin'.  Of course if people could stop reminding me that my baby will be leaving for Kindergarten at the end of the month, I might be less "weepy."

Nah, probably not.

When the calendar turned over to August, I felt kind of a tightening in my chest. I knew the end of our summer together was just around the corner.

I think now it is time to start an exciting countdown with him so he remains as positive as he is right now for a new chapter in his life to begin.

With that being said, I will try my hardest to keep the sad mommy words from streaming along this page at least until September.  But, I make no promises for a non-weepy "First Day of School" post.

It has been a good summer. And we still have more things on the calendar to scratch off.

**The above picture was taken today at Busch Gardens, and it is my favorite! We finally got a chance to see the Celtic Fire show (Irish River Dance style) at the park.  Gracie, myself, Thomas and Mamaw all enjoyed it thoroughly.  That is my kind of show. But, I loved how much he loved it! We had to wait for daddy and Papaw to catch up with us so he walked up on this little stage near the theater and started dancing with the music being piped into the Ireland section of the park. Oh, the giggles and grins he got from people who walked by as they left the theater!  I think if we had a hat out he could have made some money! ***


1 Response to "25 Days Left"

  1. He's not shy! I love your dance, Thomas!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel