And To All A Good Night


I may not have gotten to spend Christmas Eve the way I traditionally do, and I was pretty sad to miss out on so many things this year, but I did get my photo opportunity.

Those three precious faces are worth EVERY sacrifice for this mama from missing a church service, to inconceivable personal physical pain.

2 Responses to "And To All A Good Night"

  1. I love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. George F. Hoffman Soooo cute! Christmas hugs all around!

    Ruth Hughes Hoffman Love. . .Everyone is sure looking happy. Merry Christmas to all!

    Kenny Walsh · Friends with Garren Shipley and 6 others
    Merry Christmas to y'all !! And a blessed New Year!!

    Carol A. Halvorson Miller AWESOME!!!

    Cathy Bishop Naff I love Thomas' and Gracie's huge smiles!! Merry Christmas !!!😘

    Tom-Colette Mozingo Aww so precious! Merry Christmas! Love you guys!!! heart emoticon

    Jean Miller Merry Christmas everyone!!!

    Jo Kelchner So cute!

    Tammy Aigner Caskie Adorable !!

    Andrea Lange Sievewright Love it! Merry Christmas!!

    Cindy Ngo Cute!

    Vivienne Smith · 2 mutual friends
    Merry Christmas to you all. You got the most precious gift right there in the middle. ❤️❤️❤️

    Candice GeFellers Merry Christmas, Shipley Family of FIVE!!!! I'm smiling so big for you this Christmas!! You got the perfect gift!

    Linda Wiley Collins That is so sweet . . .

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel