Snow Day


From family email January 30, 2005:
I hope this email finds you all well. By the way we fixed the problem where the emails we were sending kept breaking in to 25-50 parts--and for the record I didn't do it :)
Meanwhile, Gracie and Garren had a blast today out in the snow. We got about 2-3 inches here, and Garren instantly becomes 6 again whenever the white stuff falls--so he wanted to share it with Gracie. Since she still can't walk yet, I came up with a makeshift "sled" out of our laundry basket and a cord. Of course I had about 15 layers on her, and she only stayed out for 10-15 minutes.
Gracie seems to being doing so any new things these days. She can say a few new words. She says Grandma and Grandma (ah-ma & ah-pa); Barney (eeee) he's her favorite; Uh-Oh (uh!); and mom taught her to bark for Clifford (ufph). She's sooo cute. She also likes to brush her hair and teeth by herself, as well as use the ear thermometer (she's been stuffy a few times these past few weeks and felt warm to me, but she didn't have a temperature). She's growing like a weed and is in 24 month to 2T clothing. Her hair is really filing out fast, but she still only has 4 teeth.
Gracie and I spent a week and a half with mom and dad this month, and Gracie had a blast, especially with Mariah. I took some great videos. I wish I could send them, but they are such huge files. I'll figure out how sometime.
I can't think of much else. We are all fine (but cold) here in Strasburg. We are looking forward to Valentine's Day and Gracie's first Birthday.

Hope to hear from all of you soon.

1 Response to "Snow Day"

  1. Anonymous2:14 PM

    Hey BJ! Looks like ya'll had a blast in the snow! We got snow too...more
    of it. Cayman played in it and I went shopping in it; GW shoveled it. We
    didn't have time to play in this round of snow but the next one we will.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel